IF YOU ONLY KNEW ABOUT THESE EARLIER...
Effective carpet care lifehacks
You are wasting money and energy if you do not follow the recommendations of the carpet care professionals. When you don’t, very soon you will have to change the rug, or spend money on additional services, or try to strain yourself over the old stain or accumulated dirt in the piles.
To avoid such consequences, simply follow the recommendations.
• Excessive moisture is not a problem for synthetic carpets, unlike the ones, which are woven from natural fiber, as well as viscose rugs. And if you are planning a deep cleaning of the carpet, then first wipe it with a vinegar solution (2 tablespoons), adding it to warm water (10 liters). And only then use other detergents. The effect will amaze you!
• The following procedure will help to restore brightness to the carpet. When whipping the rug, do it through a rag that has been soaked in a special solution of vinegar (1 tablespoon) and water (1 liter). This way you will not swallow dust.
• The carpet may darken over time. In this case, you can use the hot wheat bran broth.
• To whiten white ornaments that have turned gray over a time, you can use the solution of hydrogen peroxide (5 g), water (1 l) and ammonia (2 g). Repeat the washing procedure until you get the desired result.
• Another trick, to make the carpet in the living room seem even brighter, lay it by the window so that the pile bends towards the light rays.